Thief: Offizielle Systemanforderungen für die PC-Version veröffentlicht

Die Anforderungen sind ja nicht wirklich hoch, im Vergleich mit anderen Spielen. Und da mein PC schon ordentlich aufgemöbelt wurde um The Witcher 3 in höchster Auflösung (hoffentlich ruckelfrei) spielen zu können brauche ich mir hier keine Gedanken zu machen^^

Und welches Niveau wird bei PS4 erreicht, das von minimal-Anforderungen, das von max, oder was dazwischen?

Hehe. Die Minimalen Anforderungen würde mein PC ja grade so schaffen:ugly:
Aber ich hols mir eh für PS3.
Kommt ja schon nächsten Monat. Hatte ich noch garnicht so früh auf dem Zettel.

pcgamesn.com schrieb:
Thief is boring. For all of its plus points – and there are a fair few – it feels like something is missing.
[...]
I was as it dragged me from one cutscene to another.
[...]
I experienced a guard brushing right past me, his arm clipping through half of Garrett’s face, who somehow didn’t notice I was crouching there.
[...]
on the mid-range difficulty setting they're rather short-sighted, even as you stroll through broad torchlight.
[...]
they seem to betray a misunderstanding of what Thief is ideally supposed to be about
[...]
Thief feels erratic, a stealth game that often forgets its business and lapses into mindless, action-based tomfoolery.
Quelle: Hands on with Thief ? a preview of the game's opening four chapters | PCGamesN

videogamer.com schrieb:
At its very lowest point, the game features free-running sequences in which control is taken off you in a sort of obligatory and half-hearted hat-tip Mirror’s Edge, and one-directional, third-person, Uncharted-lite climbing bits - which we can probably all agree is absolute rubbish.
[...]
A potential shame.
Quelle: Thief Preview for PS4 (24 Jan '14) - VideoGamer.com

Das Spiel scheint mies und hat mit den älteren Teilen nur den Namen gemeinsam. Ich werde es meiden, so viel steht fest.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=m-Rv5RGC1Ic#t=178 :palm:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Zurück