Driveclub für PS4 angespielt: Rennspielhoffnung mit Arcade-Gameplay

Sehr netter Bericht!
Ich hätte auf dem Parkplatz vor Freude geweint, aber nicht wegen 458 oder R8, der SLS ist einfach geil. Auch einer meiner Lieblingswagen bei den GT Masters.

Macht jedenfalls Lust auf mehr - ich freue mich auf das Release.

Hab nur noch keine Ahnung ob mir der Social-Kram auch gefällt... ;)

Edith sagt:
Auf den Motorensound bin ich gespannt, ich liebe V8-Geblubber, Saugmotorkreischen, Turbo-Zischen... hach... :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Polygon
It is fun, in the way of racing games that are neither too simmy nor too arcadey. As I zoomed through the curvy lanes of an Indian rural mountainside, past the lusty green fields, my car gave up slides and turns without complaint or penalty. Oh sure, on my first try I came in last. But on my second I was mixing it up with the winners. I wanted to play some more.

thesixthaxis
Much is made about the refresh rate in games these days, and if that is something that matters so absolutely to you that you will not play a game, then Driveclub is not for you. However, it is consistent and is rendered in 1080p with a rock solid 30 frames per second no matter what’s being thrown about on screen.

[...]

The graphics engine, the variety of locations and the depth to the details in every aspect of the game is impressive, with further graphical effects and refinements still to come, while the core driving experience was easy to pick up and play, but over time will hopefully also be able to offer the depth and nuance that the more vocal racing fans demand.

IGN
Since we have nothing else on PS4 to compare it to yet, I'd say that Driveclub's 1080p, 30 frame-per-second graphics are roughly on par with Forza Motorsport 5's 1080p/60fps looks. I'd give the slight edge to Forza when making a mental comparison, but I'd have to put them side-by-side in order to really make a call. But this isn't a console face-off; PS4 players are certainly not going to be disappointed by Driveclub's looks.

Gamespot
The most important part of any racing game is the way its cars feel, so let's get this out of the way first: Driveclub is neither an arcade nor a simulation racer. It occupies a middle ground between those two spectrums, with licensed cars that feel weighty and capable of understeering into a hillside if you fail to anticipate a corner in time, but that are forgiving enough that you don't need to be too delicate about your tires' relationship with the asphalt below them.

The audio goes a long way toward selling the realism of these vehicles, with punchy squeals and throaty engines providing an exciting soundtrack to your exploits on the road. I didn't get to spend enough time with the game to decide how well the whole driving experience comes together, however, but my initial reaction suggests that it feels pretty solid. There doesn't seem to be a huge amount of nuance between vehicles--I would have expected the Ariel Atom to feel much more sprightly than the Ferrari F12berlinetta, for example--but that's a gut reaction that comes from a single race spent with each car. Hopefully I can form a more developed opinion at E3.

Gamesradar
When it comes to photorealism in games, racers will always be ahead of the pack. No need to render oddly unconvincing eyes, skin, or faces that reside in the heart of the uncanny valley. All the graphical attention to detail can go to the tracks and the ludicrously expensive cars that speed through them. And I've never seen a racing game that looked quite as real--or beautiful--as Driveclub on the PS4.

VentureBeat
I raced a couple of times on a hillside track against 11 other computer-driven cars. Those cars were aggressive and weren’t easy to beat. I crashed a few times but got the hang of it by the second race. The game is not super easy, but you can adjust the difficulty settings. While I drove, I admired the shimmering hood of my car as the sunlight bounced off of it. But yeah, I’m a lousy racer. It didn’t seem like it would take long to learn how to drive, though.

GameInformer
First of all, the game looks great. It's fast and the couple of cars I drove felt good – somewhere in between being casual and being sim. The lighting effects make the world pop out, and you can even change the time elapse of day into night. On the track, the A.I. cars exhibited some different lines. I didn't win the two races I participated in, which I take as a good sign!

IGN
Since we have nothing else on PS4 to compare it to yet, I'd say that Driveclub's 1080p, 30 frame-per-second graphics are roughly on par with Forza Motorsport 5's 1080p/60fps looks. I'd give the slight edge to Forza when making a mental comparison, but I'd have to put them side-by-side in order to really make a call. But this isn't a console face-off; PS4 players are certainly not going to be disappointed by Driveclub's looks.

Gamesradar
When it comes to photorealism in games, racers will always be ahead of the pack. No need to render oddly unconvincing eyes, skin, or faces that reside in the heart of the uncanny valley. All the graphical attention to detail can go to the tracks and the ludicrously expensive cars that speed through them. And I've never seen a racing game that looked quite as real--or beautiful--as Driveclub on the PS4.

Diese unterschiedlichen Meinungen.
Ich muss sagen: Je mehr ich von DriveClub sehe, umso mehr ärgere ich mich das ich das 20 Euro Angebot wieder storniert habe. Ich habe so das Gefühl das, wenn ich später die Lite Version spiele, dann doch den Drang zum upgraden bekommen werde.

Das Geschwindigkeitsgefühl aus den letzten Gameplay-Videos hat mich sehr überzeugt!

Tracks – The game's 55 tracks are populated across five countries: Chile, Canada, Scotland, India, and Norway. These include point-to-point races, hill climbs, traditional race tracks, road circuits, 24-hour races, and more.

Hört sich gut an

Hier musste ich mich auch stark wundern. Man braucht keine Lupe, um zu erkennen, dass Driveclub einen grafischen Vorteil gegenüber Forza aufweist - und der Vorteil ist nicht einmal gering.

Ich muss sagen: Je mehr ich von DriveClub sehe, umso mehr ärgere ich mich das ich das 20 Euro Angebot wieder storniert habe. Ich habe so das Gefühl das, wenn ich später die Lite Version spiele, dann doch den Drang zum upgraden bekommen werde.

Das Geschwindigkeitsgefühl aus den letzten Gameplay-Videos hat mich sehr überzeugt!

Weiß nicht ob man auf die IGN Meinung so viel geben kann. "Grafik ist beinahe gleichauf" wtf Kommt von ihm
XBox guru in Chief @ign .....ok
http://i.imgur.com/HECD5kO.png

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Weiß nicht ob man auf die IGN Meinung so viel geben kann. "Grafik ist beinahe identisch" wtf Kommt von ihm
XBox guru in Chief @ign .....ok
http://i.imgur.com/HECD5kO.png

Der kann seine Sympathie nicht wirklich abstreiten oder verbergen und verliert dadurch an Glaubwürdigkeit.

Generell lobt doch jeder die Grafik und das sieht man ja auch selbst. Weitere Tests abwarten oder selbst spielen und vergleichen, geht ja mit der PS+ Demo ohne kosten

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
unrealistische sounds und keine sim = nix für sammy . das spiel können die behalten. ich wil ne sim und kein arcade gebolze.

Also grafisch in ich von Driveclub beeindruckt. Trotz 30 FPS sieht es absolut flüssig und ruckelfrei aus. Und visuell bilden alle Objekte auf dem Bilschirm auch eine Einheit, was einen sehr überzeugenden Look ergibt. Die Strecken und Landschaften darf man wohl als das bisher beste im Genre bezeichnen (bei abgesteckten Strecken)

Sieht ganz ordentlich aus. Aber nur gute Grafik reicht mir bei einem Rennspiel nicht.
Interessant wäre es, wenn es eine Rennsim wäre! Ist DriveClub aber leider nicht. :(

Zum Glück. Racing Sims gibt es dieses Jahr doch zu genüge. Project Cars, Assetto Corsa und Grid: Autosport ist doch eine Sim oder?
Grid Autosport soll eine waschechte Sim werden, die auch Anfänger fast wie ein Arcadegame spielen können sollen.
Ich glaub da nur nicht richtig dran, weil schon Grid 2 sehr weit von einer Sim entfernt war.

Mir ist egal ob sim. oder arcade. Ich will nur geile autos in geiler grafik fahren, und das bietet Driveclub. Naja, bei der Auto Auswahl hätten se mehr tun sollen.

Interessant wäre es, wenn es eine Rennsim wäre! Ist DriveClub aber leider nicht.
The most important part of any racing game is the way its cars feel, so let's get this out of the way first: Driveclub is neither an arcade nor a simulation racer. It occupies a middle ground between those two spectrums, with licensed cars that feel weighty and capable of understeering into a hillside if you fail to anticipate a corner in time, but that are forgiving enough that you don't need to be too delicate about your tires' relationship with the asphalt below them.
Text von der ersten Seite zitiert.
Auch Sim-Fans können hier auf ihre Kosten kommen. Driveclub koppelt beide Elemente. Die Bremswirkung soll Arcade-lastig sein.

Oder Gran Turismo! Mochte ich ja auch mal ganz gerne, zumindest bis Teil 5.
Text von der ersten Seite zitiert.
Auch Sim-Fans können hier auf ihre Kosten kommen. Driveclub koppelt beide Elemente. Die Bremswirkung soll Arcade-lastig sein.
Glaub ich nicht. Das ist PR-Gelaber wie es auch von Codemasters stammen könnte, um naive Rennsim-Fans zu ködern.
Ich kaufe mir DriveClub bewusst als Arcaderacer. Dann werde ich auch nicht enttäuscht. PGR4 war so geil damals, wenn es nur ansatzweise so gut wird, dann bin ich zufrieden.
Aber wie gesagt, PGR4 hatte ja auch ein gutes Grundkonzept vom Gameplay her und war nicht nur ein reiner Grafikblender (was bei DriveClub möglich wäre). Denn so ein ambitioniertes Projekt traue ich Evolution Studios nicht zu. Die Motorstorm-Reihe war mir immer zu sehr Arcade.
Ich wünsche kein neues Motorstorm mit echten Autos, ich will aber auch kein Mario Kart mit echten Autos wie der Arcaderacer Blur. Ich wünsche mir ein PGR5 auf der PS4 mit dem Namen DriveClub. :D

Dann kann man ja nur enttäuscht werden. Das gleiche Spiel mit anderem Namen.
Warum enttäuscht? Wenn der beste Arcaderacer der Welt eine Kopie bekommt, ist die Kopie immernoch der zweitbeste Arcaderacer! Für ein Rennspiel von Sony doch ziemlich gut, oder? :D

Zurück