Phantasmagoria (von und mit Marilyn Manson)

Nach mittlerweile einem Jahr gibts ein paar Neuigkeiten.

Die Dreharbeiten sollen Ende Oktober beginnen. Es wurde aber bereits ein 5-minütiger Trailer auf einer Pressekonferenze gezeigt, der bei den anwesenden 60 Journalisten gut ankam.

Auf wikipedia.com habe ich eine sehr interessante über den Style den Films gefunden:

Manson has stated that Phantasmagoria will be filmed in a way no one has done yet. “I have a camera that I’ll be the first person to use in cinema, and I‘m very excited about it. It’s very unique.” He has suggested the use of subliminal elements to enhance feeling, but also says he may go further. “I‘m going to do a lot of things that may end up being illegal. Until they are, I will do them. I think it will change people’s opinion about horror films and they will realize they’re not all about slasher. It‘s kind of a return to Hitchcock-style psychological horror about letting your mind do the damage and sometimes what you don’t see is scarier".

Hört sich verdammt geil an wie ich finde. Eine offizielle Homepage gibts jetzt auch schon:
www.phantasmagoriamovie.com

Zurück