Happie Börstdeji tu juh!

ElPleito

Erfahrener Benutzer
Nun ist es also so weit... ich gehe nun also schnurstracks auf die 30 zu...ja, ich bin heute 20 geworden.
Nach einem wundervollen Abend zusammen mit meiner Freundin, den wir um ca 0:10 haben ausklingen lassen, steht mir heute nochmal ein Kraftakt in Form des Besuches meiner Verwandten gegenüber. Aber auch das soll mich nicht einschüchtern! ;)
Nichs bedarf mir heute die Laune zu trüben und ich schaue allem einfach mal optimistisch engegen. Und ausnahmsweise ist heute auch mal mein Sektglaß halb voll, anstatt halb leer! =)

-ElP

manni hubbi byrsdei tujuhs! Dann mach doch so weiter die nächsten 20!Von mir aus auch 40 und noch mehr! Ich schenk dir zum persönlichen Feiertag den Anfang meines Lieblingsgedichtes! The air was thik like honey, looking from the room, the room had open windows, to let the springtime through. Evening stood by watching at the side of summers promise. The flowers in her garden were the envy of her friends. How fare are we from dying, is it nearly at an end, how fare are we from dying is it nearly at an end? :D Do you want to read more?

Yeah! Of corse I want to read more! ;D
Find das Gedicht sehr gut und bin gespannt auf den Rest davon! Freue mich drauf! :)

Zweiter Teil von : Evening over rooftops!---
The smoke hung on the skyline, the city fell in silence, the sunset ripe and mellow was the light to write some thoughts by. Her children watched for father from their window in the wall, said a prayer for grandpapa and maybe many more. Somewhere in the distance on the road so far away, I heard the sound of life, though the people left for home.--- Three birds flew off a building standing proud against the sky. Many more flew with them, spiraled upward like laughter. Faster, harder, they rose up in a column, hundreds upon hundreds and twice as many wingspeed!

Four miles across stretched a million miles high, the living pulsing column in the lady of the sky.Feathers trashed together, locked in that huge one, I knew no one could see it and now that it was gone, I rubbed my eyes and tried to find a reason for the flight- Exodus escape or was it just for me to see, like the mating of the earth and air, like water is to flowers, the envy of her friend. How far are we from dying is it nearly at an end?

Zurück