New rally game in Facebook

MartinTyvi

Neuer Benutzer
Dear members of Game Aktuell

I'm aware that I'm an intruder to your community but I hope that you understand me after you read the following.

I’m a developer of a new online game in Facebook called StreetRally. We are in beta phase and are looking for feedback from gamers from different communities and different countries. This forum seems one of the best places to get the opinions of qualified German online players.

All I'd ask of your community members is to check out the game and tell us what you think of it. This way we could improve it and make a game that would suit as many different groups of players as possible. As your community is familiar to gaming then we will also take everything that’s said or brought up here under serious consideration.

I thank you in advance and am really looking forward to your feedback.

The game itself is in facebook:StreetRally auf Facebook | Facebook

Have fun :)

Martin

Wenn ihr deutsche Spieler sucht, dann übersetzt doch erstmal die Werbung für eure Facebook-Spiele! Oder kann das ein Spambot etwa nicht??? :ugly:

Yes I'm sorry about the language barrier. The game is also in English and I'm afraid that we don't have the resources yet to fully translate it to German.

I could have used Google Translator to post the original post in German but we all know how the translator works and you probably would have thought that I have a typing disorder of some sort :)

I can however understand four forum posts via the translator so it would be okay, if you'd write them in German. That's if I'm welcome to this forum at all.
If you take me as an intruder then please let me know and I will not disturb you anymore.

Thank you

Martin

Thank you for your clarification of fact. Now we will take a look on it, maybe it will be funny. :)

Da der Martin hier sein neues Game vorgestellt hat, schreib ich hier auch mal was.
da gibt es momentan ein anderes neues Spiel namens Immortal King.
Sie verschenken jetz Beta Key. Wenn jmd lust hat, guck euch mal das an.
Viel Spaß!
oh, wenn ihr twitter habt, hier ist der link zum Gewinnspiel
btw, Martins Spiel is auch net schlecht! ;)

Zurück